Thank you for allowing us the privilege of teaching your child about Jesus and His love each week at Ramoth Baptist Church. We are committed to partnering with parents in providing spiritual education to preschoolers. At Ramoth Baptist, we love families! Please help us know how we can help you, as parents of preschoolers, do the best job possible in the spiritual raising of your children.
Sunday Morning Schedule:
Each Sunday morning we have Sunday School classes for Babies - Kindergarten. We offer classes at 9:30AM.
- Babies-3 years age groups may remain in their classes on Sunday mornings for the entirety of the morning from 9:30AM till the close of the 11:00AM worship service if their parents are on campus in Worship and/or adult Sunday School classes.
- 4 year olds-1st graders may attend Children's Church during the 11:00 AM worship service. Parents, please honor our volunteers by picking up your preschoolers immediately after Sunday School or worship service has concluded.
Well Child Policy
We take seriously our responsibility to protect well children from exposure to illness. Unfortunately, medical conditions do not always lend themselves to observational diagnosis. We must rely upon the parent’s honesty as to the condition of their child, since the teacher who receives a child has only a short time to observe his condition.
If after receiving a child in a preschool classroom, the teacher discovers an obvious sign of illness, it is standard procedure to isolate the child as much as possible until the parent can be contacted to pick up and remove the child from the classroom.
Upon the recommendation of the Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child with any of the following symptoms should stay at home:
- A fever in the previous 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Any symptom of a childhood disease such as chicken pox or whooping cough
- A cold or nose with excessive or discolored drainage
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Any skin infection such as boils, ringworm, or impetigo
- Any hair or skin infestation such as head lice
- Pinkeye or other eye infection
A child exhibiting any of these symptoms will not be allowed in a preschool room. If your child has been attending preschool sessions at RBC and develops an infectious disease (i.e., measles, mumps, chicken pox, strep throat), please notify the Children's Ministry Office immediately at 540-659-4588 or email